Dialog A: Ship’s Particulars
对话1:船舶细节
Yokohama Radio: Please tell us your ship’s particulars, over.
横滨台:请告诉你船船舶细节,请讲。
M/V Yu Long: LOA, 121metres. Breadth, 20.6metres. GT 12,800 tons, draft forward 7.5metres. draft aft 8.5metres. Over.
“育龙”船:总长121米,宽20.6米,总吨12800吨,前吃水7.5米,后吃水8.5米,请讲。
Yokohama Radio: What is your intention of calling this port? Over.
横滨台:你船靠该港意图是什么?请讲。
M/V Yu Long: We are calling at this port for replenishment of fuel oil. Over.
“育龙”船:我们靠该港的目的是加燃油,请讲。
replenishment [rɪˈplenɪʃmənt] n.补充,补给
Dialog B: Changing Channel
对话2: 转换频道
M/V Nathan: Kobe Radio, Kobe Radio. This is M/V Nathan, M/V Nathan. Singal strength 2. Advise you change channel 12, over.
“内森”船: 神户台,这是“内森”船。信号较弱,建议换到12频道,请讲。
Kobe Radio: Positive. Over.
神户台: 同意,请讲。
M/V Nathan: Kobe Radio, Kobe Radio. This is M/V Nathan, M/V Nathan. How do you read me? Over.
“内森”船: 神户台,这是“内森”船信号强度如何?请讲。
Kobe Radio: Signal strength 2, There is a crosstalk. Advise you change to channel 26. Over.
神户台: 信号强度2,有串线,建议改到26信道,请讲。
M/V Nathan: Negative. Reason, I do not have Channel 26. Over.
“内森”船: 不同意,理由是我没有26信道,请讲。
Practical Expressions实用表达方式
1.What is your name, call sign?
你船船名,呼号是什么?
2.What is your flag state?
你船船籍国是哪?
What is your port of registry?
你船注册港是哪?
3.What is your position?
你船船位在哪?
4.What is your present course and speed?
你船现在的航向和航速是多少?
My course 185°, speed 20 knots.
我船航向185°,航速20节。
5.From what direction are you approaching?
你船从什么方向进港?
I am approaching from northeast.
我船从东北方向进入。
6.What is your destination?
你船目的港是哪?
My destination is Liverpool.
我船目的港是利物浦。
destination [ˌdestɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n] 目的地,终点,目标
7.What was your departure?
你船的始发港是哪?
My departure was London.
我船始发港是伦敦。
departure [dɪˈpɑːrtʃər] n.背离,离弃,启程
8.What was your last port of call?
你船上次挂靠哪一港?
My last port of call was Chiba.
我船上次挂靠千叶港。
9.What is your draft forward?
你船的前吃水是多少?
What is your draft aft?
你船的后吃水是多少?
10.What is your maximum draft?
你船最大吃水是多少?
My maximum draft in summer is 12metres.
我船夏季最大吃水是12米。
My maximum draft in fresh water is 13metres.
我船最大淡水吃水是13米。
本文选自《海员实用英语口语》
声明:转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的。若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请作者持权属证明与本网联系,我们将及时更正、删除,谢谢。